Friday, November 2, 2007

~How I will use what I have learned in the Future~

For me Technology is heavy in my future! I am planning on going to Franklin High school and going into a language class the language is mandarin Chinese if I take the course for 4 years and pass the class I will get free College at the University of Oregon! The catch is that you will probably have to work for the Government and travel to China often! I don't a problem there! I will take what I have learned here and use it when I am working with computers and other high tech devices when working! I believe that these Techniques will help me speed up my work in the future!

2 comments:

Mrs. Deacon said...

Yay! I went to the University of Oregon! My sister-in-law went to college and majored in Chinese and has gotten to go to China a lot of times...I think it would be a great experience for you!

Unknown said...

That sounds interesting, hope you have fun in China!