Thursday, October 25, 2007

How Technology has Changed My Life

Technology has changed my life in many Different Ways. My favorite piece of Technology of all is Deffinently The Laptop! I LOVE email! and I love Blogging now!

The laptop is better to a computer to me because you can transport it without trouble. I would say that the computer in General has changed my life because I can keep up with all of my friends in different states and I can email and blog with family and friends! The computer is also great for school assignments and just writing or using a Search Engine!

I also think that Technology has changed my life in taking away some of the other opportunities that I could have had, as in Sports and Hanging out with friends and other Social things, although the computer does allow you to Socialize I believe you can do more through seeing the Person Face to Face!

No comments: